Hello, I am David a music loving business student with a passion for all things culinary. My wife Ginny, who works in the corporate world, is a fun-loving food stylist and photographer, with a serious sweet tooth. Food is what brought us together, having met at the French Culinary Institute in New York City. We have two opposite personalities but tend to balance each other out. Ginny is from Calgary, Alberta, and I am from a suburban town just outside of New York City. Most of our free time is spent in the kitchen cooking and baking.
- We got married this past June in Nantucket, Massachusetts
- We had our first baby boy Ellis Benjamin Kelly in March 2014
- I have been playing the guitar since I was 10
- Ginny enjoys sewing quilts out of Liberty’s Fabrics
- We hope to one day own a cottage in New England
- We are both classically trained chefs
- Ginny dreams of owning her own cooking school one day
- One of my biggest hobbies is writing songs
- Ginny loves everything from the 1950’s
Ginny does all of the photography and styling on the blog and shoots with a Canon 7D. She uses only natural light and prefers to shoot outdoors. All of her post-photo processing is done in Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Bridge.
All photos are property of Couple of Cooks, unless otherwise stated. Please include a credit if using on a website or blog. Contact us to inquire about purchasing work for commercial purposes.